Ministry Teams allow you to put your gifts, talents, and passions to use to serve during our weekend worship gatherings, care for the congregation, and engage our community on misison.
We believe every person has a gift to use and a part to play, and our desire for the CCC family is that we will embrace an “all hands on deck” mentality when it comes to serving within the local church as we work to engage our community with the Gospel. There are many areas where you can get involved:
- Cross Kids: an exciting environment for kids birth-5th grade to hear the Gospel at their level.*
- Load In & Load Out: Setting up and tearing down our portable setup each week.
- Safety: Ensuring safe entry and exit of guests and proper kids check in each week.
- Hospitality: Making sure each guest feels welcome and that no one goes unnoticed.
- Next Steps: Helping each person find out how to get connected at CCC.
- Pastoral Care: Our prayer, care, and response team during worship gatherings.
- Sound, Media, and Tech: Providing a quality, distraction-free environment for worship.
- Administration: General behind-the-scenes needs throughout the week.
- Worship Team: Skillfully leading during worship gatherings. By audition only.
- Community Groups: Become a lead facilitator or co-facilitator. Training required.*
If you are interested in joining a ministry team, please complete a Connect Card and return it to the Next Steps area during one of our worship gatherings, or complete the Next Steps form here on our website and we will contact you with further details.
*Those who are interested in leading a Cross Kids class or Community Group must complete the Covenant Membership process first.